Monday, December 1, 2008

Missionary Monday


Here is (Elder) Russ Lowe on the left. He currently lives in Portland, Oregon with his wife and two sons.

Thanks Russ for your kind words!

I remember Rocky living to help people. He seemed as if when he'd wake up in the morning, his main objectives all had to do with what he was going to do for other people, rather than what he would do for himself.

He'd drop anything to help us, give us a lift or whatever, and seemed to do so all the time during the few months I was around.

I remember him always being engaged in some sort of lighthearted joking, or razzing. "Izod!" I also remember him tearing up quite frequently at the drop of a hat when something sentimental or spiritual came up.

He's one heck of a good man.
I wish you and your family all the best.
Russ

My Dad remembers you and specifically remembers you being the guy who liked rock climbing :)


"We love you Dad"

No comments: