Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do!

This is Dad's grandaughter, Caitlin. She is Jared's and Candace's daughter and lives in Johannesburg, South Africa. She looks like she is having a great relaxing day. One that I really envy. Sun hat, drink at the ready and don't forget the phone. Obviously the sun is in her eyes, but it really looks as though she is winking. What a cutie! ;)

As I was looking at Caitlin and thinking of her name, some words shot right in my mind that describe my Dad.

C - Courageous -
A - Admirable
I - Incredible
T - Trustworthy
L - Loveable
I - Indescribable
N - Noble

Courageous - Due to the fact that Dad has known for a long time now about his cancer and knowing what the ultimate outcome is, what a great reminder of how courageous he really is.

Admirable - Admired by many, and mostly by 'his Val'.

Incredible - Have you seen the movie 'The Incredibles'? Well Dad really is Mr. Incredible

Trustworthy - Dad is THE most trustworthy person I know.

Loveable - He is loved by many and loved many.

Indescribable - The definition of this is: Cannot be expressed in words; beyond description; indefinite

Noble - Dad IS one of the noble and great ones.


"We love you Dad"

No comments: