Sunday, December 14, 2008

Love the Sun

This picture was taken in Las Vegas, May 2006. We were in a store and John decided to pick up a hat and insisted he had his picture taken before taking it off.


We always had lots of fun when Mom and Dad came here. We tried to do as much as we possibly could as we knew the time would pass so quickly and they would be back on the plane.


I was just thinking earlier today how we as a family used to walk all over the place. My parents were so fit and energetic. Dad used to run around all day, everyday. He loved being out in the sun and that is why he especially enjoyed his vacations here in the US , for the heat. He would sit in our garden and really did not like to be indoors especially when it was a warm day.


Whilst Mom and I would be getting ready for the day, Dad would take John to the park or tell me which way he would be walking and we would pick him up. He loved making the most of the day.


I remember even at his house, he would go sit out in his garden and relax. The last thing I bought my Dad was a lounger from Asda. He kept thanking me for it. I actually knew that he wouldn't get to use it much :(


I look forward to the day when Dad can be free of his pain and trial and be back to his normal fit self. I look forward to that day more than anything :)


"We love you Dad"

No comments: