Monday, September 29, 2008

Everything I do.....I do it for YOU!

I couldn't say anything better than these words just now......My Mother and niece, Samantha are beautiful but just look at my Dad....What a great picture. This song could have easily been written for his family.....There is NOTHING he would not do for any one of us. As members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, we believe not only in a life after this one, but in a life before. Dad has always taught us we chose our families, and what a choice I made. I couldn't have picked a better Father. We also believe that we knew what trials we would face in this life. I can't imagine for one minute I would agree to my Dad suffering, so I think he had a quiet word when I wasn't looking :)

Anyways, Bryan Adams is one of my favorite singers.
This is dedicated to my DAD. I believe these words are about his family and his church! (I changed the word 'lie' for 'cry'. He would cry for us, but would never lie. :)

Look into my eyes You will see, what you mean to me
Search your heart , search your soul
And when you find me there, you'll search no more
Don't tell me it's not worth trying for
You can't tell me it's not worth dying for
You know it's true, everything I do, I do it for you
Look into your heart , you will find
There's nothing there to hide so, take me as I am, take my life
I would give it all, I would sacrifice
Don't tell me it's not worth fightin for I can't help it,
There's nothin I want more
You know it's true, everything I do, I do it for you
Ohhhh There's no love, like your love
And no other, could give more love
There's nowhere, unless you're there, All the time, all the way
Look into your heart,
Ohh, you can't tell me it's not worth tryin for, I can't help it, there's nothin I want more...
Yea, I'd fight for you, I'd cry for you....Walk the wire for you, yeah I'd die for you...
You know it's true.......Everything I doooooh,I do it for you


No comments: