Monday, November 24, 2008

Missionary Monday

A special THANK YOU to David Kirby, (left) for sending a submission for this weeks "Missionary Monday".
Rocky!!!
I always will remember John Sims as being one of the highlights for me while I was in Hull serving as a missionary.
I served in Hull during the winter of 1996-1997. John was always good to help out the Elders with rides, splits and meals.

What a wonderful member of the church. Who knew this 5 foot something, 170 pounds wet man could have a mammoth size heart and character. What is that scripture, "When you are in the service of your fellow man, you are in the service of you God."

John is a wonderful servant of the lord. I wish John and his family the best.

With Love,
David Kirby

P.S. Rocky you are still hard as nails mate, hard as nails.



David, Renae and children



"We love you Dad"

No comments: