Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday

I asked Rebecca, my sister to scan me more pictures to post on the blog. Lance and I have just spent the past 30 minutes laughing so hard at many of them. The great thing about being in charge of this blog is the fact that I can pick which ones of ME won't ever get posted ::))

Today I just had to post this one. It has to be one of Jared's birthdays as all these kids are his age. (I am guessing his 4th birthday). He is wearing a red and white shirt which would have pleased my Dad.

There is only one person I cannot name. I feel so bad. I have looked at it a hundred times and cannot remember who it is. Maybe one of the readers can help me out.


Back row from left to right:
Andrea Wilkinson (Fahey), Spencer Pickering, Nevenka Fenwick (Peters), ME, the gal stood next to me is the one I cannot remember ;( Rebecca Sims (Pickering), Michael Sims.

Front row from left to right:
Jared Sims, Linsey Gill (Smith), Blair Roy, Helen Taylor (Brown)

Now with this many kids, knowing my Dad like I do, I will bet he was hiding in his bedroom away from all the noise :) Knowing these kids like I do, I know for sure this would have been one very noisy party.

One of my Dad's very favorite games was "The last one to speak, WINS!"
He would usually hold up a bag of sweets/candy and say these words and just love it. Everybody, of course wanted to win the sweets so everybody was very quiet. My Dad loved this game as it was so nice for him to have a break from all the noise. Sometimes the game lasted a very long time.

I think Jared thinks he is playing the game now as he has his hand over his mouth :)

"We love you Dad"

No comments: