Saturday, November 29, 2008

I will be right here waiting for you



This picture was taken in England in July, 2007 on our surprise visit. We had so much fun. I knew the time would pass and it certainly did. We went for 6 weeks and I savored every moment.

John was 3 and Olivia was 1. I thought it was great how they just 'fit' right in with everyone despite the fact that we live 5,000 miles away and we obviously didn't see our cousins and aunts and uncles on a regular basis. When we arrived at the SLC airport, John thought we were already at "Grandma's house" Think about it if you went to the airport to pick up and drop off your grandparents everytime you saw them, you can understand where he got his thinking.

I really wanted to go to England and surprise my Dad for his birthday. I still want to go over there and surprise him. I have decided to go over when the time comes when he is released of his suffering and pain. I hope I am making the right decision. I have spent wonderful times with him and got to go over for a 3 week visit by myself this past May. I know this time, I would not want to come back if I went over now. So it puts me in the predicament of wanting to go over and be with my Parents, but NEEDING to be here for my family.


Reminds me of the song "Right here waiting for you" by Richard Marx
Oceans apart, day after day
And I slowly go insane!!!


"We love you Dad"

No comments: