Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A very sad day

This will be a very short post. Today has been a very sad day. The Company I work for announced lay offs a month ago and today was the day a bomb dropped.
Many of them were my very good friends. I will miss them tremendously being that I am a demonstrator and an employee.

My heart goes out to all of them and their families.

Tomorrow will mark the 3 month date of my Dad's death. I feel like it has been 3 years.

~John Sims - "Never to be forgotten. Always to be remembered"~

"We love and miss you Dad"

1 comment:

Alan Tong said...

Maxine,

Does this mean that you were not one of the ones laid off?

Does the company sell items for overseas use? I understand from your mum that they do the items to make greetings cards. Gina likes making such items, as they are so much more personal than just a shop bought card. (Do they do scrapbooking items as well, as she is very much into that. The items cost an arm and a leg over here, and are very good quality.

Best regards,

Alan.