Thursday, April 16, 2009

Three months ago today!

Dear Dad

You passed away three months ago and time slowly passes by
There is not one day that goes by when I don't sit and cry
I love you! I miss you! I wish you were back here!
Whilst I know that is not possible, I know that you are near

I miss our chats! I miss our talks! I even miss your jokes!
I remember how kind and compassionate you were to many many folks
How I would love to see you now and embrace and hold you tight
I will continue to do as you taught me and always choose the right

I think of my sweet Mother, your faithful loving wife
and how she has to cope, without you in her life
Your dear Val must carry on and live life the best she can
One day she will be with you again, her sweet and loving man.

Dear Dad, you are missed more and more each day
I cannot really put into words just what I want to say
Thank you! Thank you! from the bottom of my heart
For everything you did for me before we had to part.

~John Sims "Never to be forgotten - Always to be Remembered"

"We love and miss you Dad"

No comments: