Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stampin' Up!

Tomorrow (Wednesday) is going to be rough on me. I work for a fabulous company "Stampin' Up! I signed up to be a Demonstrator with them back in 2004 and became an employee in 2007. It is the best job I have ever had. Layoffs were announced this past month and it is heartbreaking. We don't know who is on 'the list' until tomorrow. Whether I am or not, there are going to be many tears. Being that it is such a fabulous company makes it just so hard.

Check out www.stampwithmax2.stampinup.net and www.stamptothemax.blogspot.com

Dad was one who always taught me that things happen for a reason. Sometimes in life things don't always go as we would like or would have planned. I am optimistic about tomorrow and I know that I get those genes from Dad. He wasn't easily bothered by things. Life was meant to be enjoyed and we must make the best of whatever situation we were in.

Whether I have my job or not, after tomorrow I will always love the company. I will love the products and the most wonderful friends it has brought into my life.

I have lost the very best friend I have had my whole life. Dad has moved onto much better and greater things and no more has to feel the pains of life.

~John Sims. Never to be forgotten! Always to be remembered!~

"We love and miss you Dad"

1 comment:

Buckeye Nut said...

We'll be thinking of you and the other employees. Chin up no matter what :) Keep us posted! Luv ya!